Friday 13 January 2012

Beauty Haul



Tresemme Curl Defining Mousse: I love Tresemme mousse its the only bottle that doesn't break before Ive used all the Mousse up, never tried this type before so we'll see if it "defines" my curls

VO5 plump it up blow dry lotion: Heard some good things about this, and its supposed to de frizz your hair so I thought I'd try it out.

VO5 Miracle Concentrate: This was mentioned on a lot of 2011 favourite blogs so again I bought it to defrizz my hair, which is a mess after redying it again.

17 BB Blemish Balm, in Light : Again the garnier bb cream has been hyped by the media, so I wanted to see if it lived up to its reviews and I picked up the 17 bb cream as it was cheaper; and there was only 2 of my shade left so its popular.

Reviews to come

No comments:

Post a Comment