Tuesday 24 January 2012

Haul


top: cow vintage (£6)
makeup: maybelline dream matte power [03 golden beige], maybelline express finish 40 [base brilliante 01], rimmel scandaleyes [001 black] 17 powder brush






lush bubble bar [dorothy (£2.99) ]
love hearts and crosses lucky dip (£10 for five items)
cross ring: love hearts and crosses (£8)


Just a few things Ive picked up in the last week or so. I absolutely love the crop top, at £6 I thought it was a good price, I'll feature it in a OOTD very soon! I only went in cow to use the changing rooms, because I needed to put a plaster on my foot. What a suprise I actually bought one of the things I was "trying on". As for the lucky dip, I was on lhc website buying the ring (which I absolutly love btw) and I saw they were selling a lucky dip (which is where you get 5 items for £2 each but you dont know what you're going to get, so it could be really good or really bad) I've bought one before and got some really good items so I couldnt resist. I dont think I got the best items in my dip, but I really like the earrings and the locket necklace; the apple necklace and the ring are probably the two that im not going to wear, so overall im happy with it .

2 comments: