Wednesday 11 July 2012

bazinga


       



top: blue rinse
trousers: vintage
belt: urban outfitters
sunglasses: primark
jewelry: ladyluckrulesok, h&m, ebay 

so we finally had abit of sunshine today so I could finally take some outfit photos. These trousers are something I picked up from a vintage fair about 2 years back, and I saw them and I thought wow, but how would I wear them, and I took a risk and bought them and I think it paid off. I love them and I find they go with alot of things out of my wardrobe, although they are now discoloring a little which im devastated about. Today i've not really been doing alot, I went to my grandmas for a nice roast dinner (vegetarian style lol) and now i'm having a night in with my parents, watching that wage exposing programme. more soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment