Tuesday 24 July 2012

review: mac mineralize satinfinish


sorry the bottles abit grubby! i have been using this for a while now
I bought this foundation from recommendation of the mac mua, after I explained I wanted a foundation that was suitable for my dry skin and had light-medium coverage. it applies really nicely with my elf studio powder brush, but once on my skin it feels abit greasy, compared to the mac select foundation that I had previously, so I need to cover with powder, which isn't very good. It offers nice coverage and is build-able, which is necessary I feel. I like this foundation better than the select one by mac and it gives much better coverage than the drug store brands, but I wouldnt say that it was a wonder foundation. I would like to try the nars sheer glow to see how it compares to that. what do you think? let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment