Saturday 7 July 2012

wet, wet, wet...



                   
top: topshop
skirt: forever 21
jewelry: topshop
sunglasses: primark
shoes: new look 

this is what I wore to go shopping the other day. I feel like im channeling the pilgrim look here, I know its summer and you're supposed to be wearing bright colour's but I cant resist classic black and white. I absolutely love this skirt that I bought when I was in forever 21 the last time I was in london, I snapped it up quick as it was the last one in my size. I also picked up these wedges last week from newlook, for £24.99 I couldnt resist, and they'll be perfect for my jollies. Its sam's birthday party tonight so I'm up in manchester all weekend, and then were off for a curry sunday night, going to be a busy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment